Simplify Management with remote Servers.
Virtualization is a technology that enables business to utilize their IT Infrastructure in a more secure, easy to manage and cost effective way and helps their employees become more productive.
Some of the ways virtualization helps businesses maintain these goals are by:
1. More efficient use of computer processing power
2. Less energy consumption
3. End of endless hardware purchases and upgrades
5. Reduced IT overhead.
6. Simplified IT Management from a remote location
7. Ability to use Thin Clients (low-cost centrally managed computers devoid of diskette drives, CD players and expansion slots, and which require no hardware maintenance).
8. Ability to use existing computers for remote desktop connection to virtual machines located on the main server.
By using specially designed software, an administrator can convert one physical server into multiple virtual machines. Each virtual server acts like a unique physical device, capable of running its own operating system (OS).